Vegetable cutlets recipes are prepared combining mixed vegetables and spices. It is one of the well-liked appetizers very healthy and nutritious.
Ingredients used in Vegetable Cutlet
• Potato – 500 grams.
• Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1 cup.
• Lemon/lime juice – 1 numbers.
• Turmeric powder – pinch.
• Ginger garlic paste – 1 tea spoon.
• Cumin seeds – 1/2 tea spoon.
• Red chilli powder – 1 tea spoon.
• Salt – to taste.
• Bread crums – 2 tablespoons.
• Cashew nuts – 6-7 piece.
• All vegetables ( boiled) – 1 cup.
• Maida/all purpose flour – 2 tablespoons.
• Oil – as required.
• Coriander powder – 1 tea spoon.
• Water – as required.
• Bread crumbs – as required.
Boil potato,remove the skin and grate them into a bowl.
Take a pan add oil, cumin seeds, saute then add cashew nuts,turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, mix well.
Now add chopped coriander leaves, coriander powder, red chili powder and cook on a very slow flame by stirring occasionally.
In the same pan, add all boiled vegetables and cook till it becomes dry.
Take a mashed potato bowl, add this mixture to it, squeeze in some lime juice, mix well and make small dumplings (you can make it into any of shape).
Take 1 cup of maida flour and mix in water to make a paste or you can use egg so that you can dip the cutlet into it and coat in bread crumb.
Now heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cutlets in it till they become golden brown color.