- 1 cup of grated gobhi (cauliflower)
- 3 cups of wheat flour for paratha
- 4 green chillies
- 2 spoons butter
- 1 spoon salt
- corriander leaves
- Cut the chillies into very small pieces.
- Take wheat flour in a vessel, add grated gobhi, cut chillies, butter, corriander leaves and salt.
- Mix all this with warm water , in such a way that you must be able to make paratha.
- Take small pieces of dough and press it with roti maker into round paratha.
- Place the non-stick tawa on the stove . After heating, place the paratha on it and
- add 1 spoon of oil on either sides of paratha.
- Keep it on the tawa until it becomes brown on both sides by repeatedly changing
- Serve this hot with some pickle.