A delectable, creamy dessert. Almonds, rice and milk blend together to make this delicious Indian dessert. The fragrant essence of gulabjal and a dash of cardamom powder adds the magic touch!
Ingredients of Badam Ki Phirni
1 Cup Almonds, peeled
500 Ml Milk
100 Gram Sugar
2 Tbsp Rice
1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
1 Tbsp Gulabjal
How to Make Badam Ki Phirni
1. Chop the almonds finely and keep aside. Soak the rice for 15 mins. Now grind to a paste using little water.
2. Keep milk for boiling, add sugar and cardamom powder.
3. Once it boils, lower the heat and add almonds. Cook for 2 mins and then slowly add the rice paste.
4. Keep stirring on a slow flame till the entire milk thickens and coats thickly on the back of a spoon.
5. Remove from flame, add gulabjal and pour in small containers.
6. Refrigerate and serve cold.